Thursday, October 4, 2012

Just Some Basics


 

My name is Emily and I come from what most people would refer to as a traditional family. I have a mom and a dad who have been married to each other for 30 years. I am the 3rd child of 4 girls. My oldest sister, Kiri is the healthy/ wierd one, then there is Kalie who is the flirty fun one, I'm the righteous one, and Melissa is the gamer. I used to be the quiet one, but luckily I broke a little more out of my shell when I got to college.

Here is a random picture from my high school graduation with my sisters. Aren't we silly?


Yup. That's us. Something else you might care to know, is that we all, for the most part, get along really well. With four girls in one family you'd probably expect a lot of drama, but there isn't too much of that in my family. Sure there is the still all the excitement over boys and whatnot, but we're pretty chill for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment